Hi! Welcome friends! Follow me to get an imagination starbucks coffee :D Follow Me | Dashboard
Ma..Purple Corner ^: 圣诞宴 ^ Christmas Dinner

2011年12月23日星期五

圣诞宴 ^ Christmas Dinner

Lazy type bc..
forgive me!
hehe ;)

23/12
dinner!!
went Cafe Cafe..
wore my new dress go!!
whole red..
muahaha
like an christmas elf
:D

1st floor..
so cold! haha
the host is DoDo
pmr straight A moh...
next year my turn!
haha

i go shake hand with her
i say " DoDo!!"
then she say thank you to me..
but the next words i say
not congratulation,
is " merry christmas"
everyone "jiong" dao 

when dinner
someone keep complain about my pattern!!
that's original me lah weii
muahahaha
and after complain me,
he complain at those lakian keep on going toilet.
apuuuhhh
he's more pattern i guess 
XD

have a BIG plate of penang kuek tiaw
and a glass of green tea milk shake.
starbuck's better!!
not so sweet,
and those green tea powder blend so nicely..
cafe cafe, work hard ooh!
XD

and we 
eat, eat, eat
laugh, laugh, laugh
till the last program..
EXCHANGE GIFT!
yea :D
i get a christmas hat
hmm...suit my dress!
jason get mine. :D
it's a notebook..
with moral support!
i love it very much.
hope he like it too :D

and then we took a lot picture.
paid money
go out waiting..
while walk out the cafe,
i saw my brother.
shocked when saw him.
having dinner too.
i thought he just know to live with computer.
:/

waiting my car outside there..
william ask "hey why you dint put on my hat?"
i answer " i did, just now put off lah :D"
because i think it's weird if wearing a christmas hat
standing outside the cafe.

a nice dinner :D
hope next year got too :D
bye bye.

0 评论: